Community CARE North Hastings
is an invaluable resource for seniors in Wollaston Township. They provide Friendly Visiting, Meals on Wheels, Transportation Services and much more.
Volunteer Community CARE North Hastings
Consider the rewards and benefits of a volunteer experience for your CARE North Hastings. Located at the Royal Canadian Legion in Coe Hill 2254 A-B Main St
Hastings County Social Services Housing
Hastings County has partnered with Wollaston Township to build a complex of affordable, geared to income, housing for seniors.
This residence is located at 43 Spring Street (which runs parallel and north of Highway 620.). It is a four-unit complex, with one unit fully wheelchair accessible.
For more information on eligibility or to apply, contact the Hastings County Social Services Housing Branch at 1-866-414-0300 or visit their website to apply online.
North Hastings Family Health Team
provides a wide variety of services for Seniors. For more information please visit the website.
Hospice North Hastings
Medical equipment loan, grief support, home visiting volunteer service, residential hospice. For more information please visit the website.
South East Community Care Access Centre
- Connects individuals to community health care services
- Information and referral for health services at www.southeasthealthline.ca or by telephone
- Coordinates professional home health services and personal care support when needed
- will connect individuals with organizations to better meet their needs if unable to live safely at home with any combination of community services helps investigate living alternatives such as supportive residential options, retirement homes, long term care homes, convalescent and respite care, access point to Long-term Care Home admission
- Care Connectors help people without family physicians obtain a family health care provider
Tri Township Food Basket Food Bank
- Open Every Monday (Except Holidays) 12:30 – 2:00 pm
- Enter at the Coe Hill Legion – Lower Level 2254 Hwy 620
For more information call 613-337-8660