Seniors Community Program 2022
We are deeply appreciative of the support we received in a number of ways throughout this program, below we’d like to acknowledge those who assisted over the course of the last three months as well as post some content here for those who were unable to attend. Of course, there will be less information than was discussed, but this is a great way to start getting information about these topics!
Thank you to the Government of Ontario for providing our small township with the funding means to put these events on. Supporting rural municipalities makes a difference! We hope this type of funding can continue to be approved and that we can offer more programs in the future.
Thank you to our fantastic presenters! We would like to individually thank each and every speaker for their time, careful attention to questions and the various types of information they provided us. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive from our attendees! Our presentations & presenters are below:
- Dementia Friendly Communities and Brain Health as presented by Jennifer Loner of the Alzheimer Society
- Emergency Preparedness, Personal Safety and Spams & Scams as presented by PC Susanne Cox of the OPP
- Back Health as presented by Dr. Brian Harrison
- Mental Health Check Up as presented by Jack Veitch of the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Stretch & Release as presented by Barb King of Goodlife Canada
- Estate Planning & Budgeting as presented by Heather Johns, CFP
- Healthy Aging as presented by Bernadette Hymus of Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
Thank you to our volunteers, Sheila & Kelly who were great at spreading the word and assisting with this program. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to your community!
Finally, thank you to each an every person who attended these program days, we hope you enjoyed them.
Mind Your Money – Heather Johns
Fraud Prevention – OPP
For All Inquiries
Please contact email@example.com, or call (613) 337-5731 x103 for Jenn Peplinski